This is how i prepair my parts before i paint them.
- I sand down all the imperfections from the 3D-print, and also going over the whole part so the bond/filler will stick with it.
- I'm using my compressor to blow the part clean.
- Then im using Silkonborttagare (silicone remover) to clean the part. (its an degreaser)
- Then im using Plastprimer (plastic primer), just a thin coat.
- After that I'm using Snabbspackel flexibel (Bondo flexible)
- I sand down all of the Bondo, and then use the compressor to blow it clean.
- Then I use Sprayspackel (filler) to fill in the small scratches. I do several coats with the filler and letting it dry in between.
- I sand down all of the filler so its get smooth, and then use the compressor to blow it clean.
- What's left is to spray down a coat of Grundfärg (base primer)